• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel]
    She understands more than he would ever known, but the woman's heart couldn't help but shatter at the thought of what his time in Sylva as a captive would do to him. With a gentle press of her lips to his poll she pulls away from her lover with a saddened smile. It would hurt to much to say goodbye, so she offers this instead,

"I will see you soon my darling Jesper."
    The tone of her notes is strong but whispered none the less. She would go to Ischia and wait for him. She would always wait for him. The painted woman takes a few steps backwards, allowing a small smile to curve.

"If you feel lonely there look at the stars, you'll find me there." 

And then she is gone, too afraid to watch him. Too afraid to say goodbye. 
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel] - by Lavendel - 05-18-2018, 06:46 PM