• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel]
    Her embrace comforts the flicker of anxiety that arises after his confession. At least, she did not turn away. Rather, she leans into him. Soft sigh flutters from nostrils as he, too, leans forwards. Plush lips press into hers and, bronze-tipped lobes twitch with the tingling sensation that bursts from her touch to his heart. He lingers here as long as she does. I love you too. Though reluctant to pull away, the phrase he hears her reciprocate warms him as much as her kiss. He steps forward with tufted ears falling to a relaxed position. He could relax some knowing that was off his chest; that she felt the same.

But, there was one more thing. Aquamarine gaze begins to fall with the onset of a new anxiety until he remembers that she loves him. She is willing to to anywhere with him. He had no reason to believe her feelings would change with this news. Gathering his thoughts, Jesper steadies his voice and, speaks with a gentle tone. "Lamb, I want you to come with me, to Ischia. I want nothing more than to start building our relationship at home. But, there is one more thing I have to do. I volunteered to visit Sylva for the Brotherhood. We need all of the information we can obtain. I do not know how long it will take but, I will come back to you. I will come home."

He pauses, afraid she would reject him now. He needed her support now and, he would need her desperately when he came home. She would be his driving force to keep going; to fight; to stay alive. "Lamb, I am so sorry. I am sorry we will have to part so soon after reuniting. I am sorry that you will spend every, single day worrying about where I am. I am sorry that I am putting you through this. Please understand, I must do this - for us. In order to preserve and protect the Beqanna we know, I must go. I must do this."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Lavendel]
    Aww, and whew. Lotsa feels came out there <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel] - by Jesper - 05-05-2018, 09:27 PM