• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel]
    Suddenly Hyaline was very, very small. Her lungs have collapsed and the girl cant seem to form coherent thoughts. The voices don't match and words aren't created but destroyed only moments before leaving her mouth. Lamb pulls away from him, her eyes searching his own for any hint of a joke. Had he?

Slowly but surely a smile works its way across the pale woman's face. She had known but the confirmation was all she needed to reaffirm her choice. She would follow Jesper anywhere, all he had to do was ask. The painted mare reaches forward, pressing a deep kiss against the ebony stag's lips, her eyes fluttering shut as she melts into him. Lavendel  doesn't rush this, she stays with him for what seemed like hours before finally pulling away. 

"I love you too." 

If it hadnt been so still from the winter, she was sure he wouldnt have heard her.

"I'll follow you anywhere you ask me too @[Jesper]. Anywhere." 

((OOC: we're gonna pretend I posted this on Lamb's account xD))
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel] - by Elise - 05-05-2018, 08:46 AM