• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel]
    If only the frame matched the hard ware. Her mind raced wildly and told the woman she too needed to fight, but where her mind was strong her body was weak. 

"I-"
    She couldnt let him go. They had been apart once, but before was different. They hadnt known then what they knew now...

"I cant just stay here knowing you are out there being gallant, Jesper."

It wasnt fair.

"Before I- I was so worried about you... and now?"

Her mind lopes to the kiss they had just shared. Tender , kind, loving. The splashed woman thought about her parents then. They had that once.

"I'll go with you. Im sure I could find something to do..."

Dont be useless. She thought, her mind fumbling for things she could do  in a man's world. 

"But I know I can not stay here. Not without....not without you." 
    Her eyes search his, head tossing momentarily to remove creamy tendrils from an icy gaze. What if he said no? What if he forced her to stay here? The thrumming in her chest grows louder and her heart bangs dreadfully hard against her ribs. 

Please,

She thinks.

I dont want to be alone again.

Sabra had gone, and with the opalescent queen part of Lamb had gone too. There was a piece of her heart tucked deep beneath the queen's wing, even if she hadnt known it was there. Part of it (maybe even a larger part) belonged to @[Jesper] now too. Could he tell? Maybe he would know her wishful thinking was for him. If he were to die doing a brother's work she too would die (emotionally however). If he were to leave her here , Lamb qasnt sure what she could do.
    ===
    Phone post <3
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel] - by Lavendel - 05-01-2018, 05:52 PM