• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Desolation comes upon the sky // Wishbone+Tahti

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

At first glance, the girls seem amused by the twilight-colt, grinning and perhaps recalling times when such apparitions were friendly. Scorch wanted to smile also, but she bore the weight of knowledge and wisdom; evil came in every shape and form, and these girls would have to learn that. Although a part of her wanted to let them just play with the colt, she knew that of anyone in Beqanna, she trusted herself most to impart some wisdom onto the minds of the young.

Placing her consciousness inside her creation, Scorch made it whip around toward Tähti just as the girl took off, with a surprising and impressive quickness. Just as she flew overhead, the colt reared to try and bite the underside of the girl; and indeed, its twilight-fangs left two neat punctures just behind the girl's elbow, but in return, the colt got kicked right in the face.

Thankful that her magic doesn't impart nerve endings, Scorch frowned and pinned her ears in concentration as Wishbone's weight slammed into the colt. Luckily, its weight is falling towards the earth, and so while her shove did bring it to its knees in the snow, the figure quickly recovered and pivoted quickly to face the wrath of Wishbone. Snarling, the larger creature lunged forward and made as if to bite the girl's neck, just beneath the tangle of her sooty black mane.

Some ways off, intrusive thoughts pervaded Scorch's mind; these girls are the future, they are the up and coming. I am doing right by them; I trained Ea, and she became queen twice over; one of them will amount to something great. Perhaps even both - but all I know is that they will make something of themselves. Something great; something worth fighting for.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

I hope you don't mind I administered some minimal damage Smile You guys can powerplay it that in your next posts you win over the twilight-colt, and he disappears. Smile
    @[Tähti]
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Wishbone+Tahti - by Scorch - 05-15-2018, 12:48 PM