• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

given this one world - Porcia
    Porcia

Porcia lurks Nerine, it was rare to find her out and about with Rome. She figured she should go off to the meadow or perhaps the forest and try to find new members to recruit. She had been neglectful to her duties as a diplomat, that she can admit. Although she had been so busy with Rome, and now....pregnant, she barely had time to carry out her diplomatic duties properly.

She was guilty, and she felt ashamed to hold a position in the kingdom but lacking the motivation to help. She decided that today she would change that, although as she made her way to the exit of the kingdom she heard her name. As she turned to find the source she was startled to see a smaller rose gold mare, well she was quiet... she thought to herself.

She vaguely recalls the mare from the kingdom meeting, and before she could speak the pink mare beat her to it. Do you still think your spying skills would be of use to Nerine? Her eyes bulged with excitement and she perked up. Really! They mentioned the need for a spy but she has not heard anything since the kingdom meeting. She thought that she was passed up for another dedicated member. I would love to give it a shot! A grin ear to ear she looks to Djinni I am dedicated to Nerine and will do what is needed of me. She said in an attempt to sound less naive.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Djinni]

Messages In This Thread
    given this one world - Porcia - by Djinni - 04-22-2018, 09:48 PM
    RE: given this one world - Porcia - by Porcia - 04-23-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: given this one world - Porcia - by Djinni - 04-27-2018, 10:57 AM
    RE: given this one world - Porcia - by Porcia - 05-05-2018, 08:18 PM
    RE: given this one world - Porcia - by Djinni - 05-10-2018, 05:57 PM