• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but I have promises to keep [Scorch, Hestia, Any]

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

The other mare visibly relaxed upon Scorch's arrival, as if their companionship had been the key to a back ache she'd had for just a day too long. Their breaths mingled prettily in the form of vapour rising from where they greeted one another, and Scorch couldn't deny that she, too, felt more at ease knowing that Breckin had returned to her - to Nerine. The Sisterhood thirsted for new women to claim, worthy warriors and diplomats who thirsted for her, too; deep in the depths of her freckled friend's blue eyes, she saw that thirst, and she saw it sated, too.

"Of course," she offered off-handedly, as if anyone else greeting her were not even a remote possibility. Ears perking eagerly as her friend cocked a hip and took a deep breath as if to speak, Scorch silenced her own thoughts, knowing that what her friend had to say would answer any question brewing just behind her eyes.

Ah, so no magical encounters yet; but she was certainly surprised by how many of the lands Breckin had been to. This showed in the way her brows lifted exponentially, though her smile remained stubbornly stuck in place. Busy girl! She would know many more of Beqanna's intimate details than any spy - and that, all on its own, was valuable to the Sisterhood.

"Well, no wonder it took you so long to return to us," She finally interjected with a deep-throated chuckle. "You've been to more places in this new Beqanna than even I have. Good for you - I'm sure you learned a lot more than I could ever hope to teach you with my simple waggling tongue." A wide grin split her lips, and it faded easily back down to that same characteristic smile as they continued to speak.

"But if I'm being honest, I'm glad you're picking Nerine. It's the right fit for you - and, though I'm not sure if you know it or not, I have assumed the throne of this kingdom. So don't be shy, miss busy body, and tell me: which caste most interests you these days? I'm sure Leilan would love for you to be either; he gets to flirt with you as a diplomat, and box with you as a warrior." She rolled her eyes, clearly indicating her joking nature. "He is a handful that one; my apologies."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Breckin]
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but I have promises to keep [Scorch, Hestia, Any] - by Scorch - 05-20-2018, 07:02 PM