• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Smoke and Mirrors || Come one, come all.
    (OOC: Mature because im sure this ass will find trouble at some point.)

~
    Twigs snap beneath cobalt keratin, layered leaves giving way to the cut edge. Peuter gaze slides from left to right, scanning the forest before the vantablack stallion. The moon cuts diagonal shards across the leaf laden forest floor, the light a harsh white in comparison to the deep ebony of the night. If one were to quickly glance in his direction they would look right over the mighty stag. However, if one were to stare into the shadows for a while they may see two shinning silver eyes staring back at them. 

Careful
    He thinks.
    I may be gone the next time you look.
    The twigs snap again and he is gone from his previous spot. Dark tresses drag the earth, gathering few leaves in their wake. Muscles twist and pull the powerful machine through the twisting paths of the deepest corners of the timberlands. The murgese does not stop until he reaches a circular outcropping just large enough for the giant male and another if they cared to join him in the late hours of the night. 

The stallion swings his head to survey the area, when twisted mind finds it satisfactory he relaxes. A mangled sigh escapes inky lips as he cocks a leg. The sharp curve of his ears flick to catch every noise around him. Squirrels flit too and fro fitfully, birds settle into their nests, equines travel far away, and all the way the dark stag stay dormant in the night. 

He does not sleep, and he does not move. He is a statue amongst the evergreens, their needles stirring restlessly at his feet as the breeze lifts ebony tangles away from his neck.

The man knows someone will come eventually, even if they do not mean to come across him they will find him.

And so he waits.
    This is my world, this is my way.
     Show me a sign, sweep me away.
    [Image: giant_raven_flying_by_furansu.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Smoke and Mirrors || Come one, come all. - by Covalto - 04-22-2018, 05:12 PM