• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Change Is Good -[Maiven]
    Durotan
    It was a quiet journey from Ischia to Tephra, although Durotan did not mind. He was just so pleased that she decided to come to Tephra with him and Krone. A smile appears on his maw for the trip, she was old enough to make her own decisions but she decided to follow Durotan. She could have stayed in Ischia with the friends she already made, the home she knew, but she did not.

They finally reach the border of Tephra and he looks to Maiven This is Tephra Maiven, your new home. He scans the horizon before pressing forward. Maiven, there is something I need to tell you. It was pretty obvious that Krone and Durotan were together, although he never officially told her, and now they are expecting a foal. He wanted to confirm the news to Maiven, to hear it from him rather than rumors.

In case you have not noticed...Krone and I are together. In love really...In some shape or form she was technically Maivens mother, but that is something that needn't be pushed on either of them. Also...Maiven..We are expecting a foal this spring. A grin from ear to ear appears on his maw, he was so excited to meet the unborn child. He turns back to look at Maiven, he still loved her and the foal would not replace her.

Don't Let Go

@[Maiven] I figure a new thread in Tephra was called for^^

Messages In This Thread
    Change Is Good -[Maiven] - by Durotan - 04-22-2018, 11:28 AM
    RE: Change Is Good -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-24-2018, 06:25 AM
    RE: Change Is Good -[Maiven] - by Durotan - 04-24-2018, 07:33 PM
    RE: Change Is Good -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-27-2018, 04:41 PM