• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from the ashes, a fire will be woken | jesper
    Jesper resolves himself to remain on his underside after looking like a complete fool. Ebony steed is aware he is most vulnerable laying down and yet, on some level, he trusts the auburn minx would hear danger approaching long before it posed a threat. Hindlimbs tuck as close to chassis as possible in the event that steed needs to haul himself to his hooves. Forelimbs fold at the knee to balance stallion as he makes himself comfortable in order to study and listen to the canine. Aquamarine gaze softens as she lowers herself to the ground in front of him. Bronze-tipped lobes prick forwards to catch her words while glossy pools peer out from beneath bronze-highlighted tresses to match her ruby gaze.

That is precisely the reason I remain in this form. She had certainly ensnared his curiosity now. "This form?" He pauses as he digests his own thoughts. "You mean, you are able to choose what you look like? Were you born with this gift? Or, was it bestowed upon you later in life? What is your alternate being?" He could suppose that the answer to his last question is: equine. This would certainly explain the lack of a language barrier. As for how long she had been blessed with this talent, he guesses it had been the better half of her life as she seems completely comfortable in this skin. Jesper nods at her next words. She is definitely more graceful and, more agile than I. Ceil blue orbs catch a glisten of her pointed fangs as she snaps at the air. Her antics simply mesmerize the ebony equine and, he offers a smirk in response to her amused smile. "Thank you for your stimulating company, Merida. I am very much a fan of your style. Hopefully, with some practice, I will master the 'sit'." 

The onyx stallion felt a connection with this canine. So, Jesper maintains his relatively relaxed posture before the vixen, curious to learn as much about her as possible.

@[Merida]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: from the ashes, a fire will be woken | jesper - by Jesper - 05-02-2018, 01:43 PM