• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm carrying your heart in mine | solace
    we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight
    The Overseer’s smile broadens as Solace divulges on Hyaline’s current political state. Nerine, Ischia, possibly Loess. The bay king hadn’t been sure what to think about Brennen and the brotherhood, but upon Solace’s declaration, he decides then that he must make a trip to the island and meet the general himself. With Ischia being much closer to Tephra, he would feel at ease to put his trust in that kingdom, especially if his daughter has. Warrick has tried not to mix politics and family, but Solace’s judgement is genuine and unprejudiced. It is hard not to have his decisions sway based on her thoughts.

“Remaining neutral will be hard, but it is smart. The only reason Tephra has any hand in Sylva is because of they have come searching for trouble from us first. Remain neutral until you can do so no longer.” 

He did not wish for Solace or her kingdom to take part in what will come from Tephra and Sylva just because he is her father. Warrick smiles to reassure her, though part of him wishes he had been able to keep Sylva from stealing from him. He felt inadequate for allowing such a thing, small and powerless. It did not help with the other refugees trilling in his ear, worried (and rightly so) for their own safety as well as their family. 

“Continue to tread lightly with Loess. Their close proximity to Sylva and a new leader...you were right to remain cautious.” He does not catch the slight way her mannerisms change when she mentions Castile; he is too fraught with his own thoughts to catch the wavering of her own across the matching blue of her irises. Feeling as if he has updated her to the best of his ability, the winged stallion reaches forward to brush his muzzle against the pale corner of her lips. He pulls back, pressing his chin to his russet chest, his wings fluttering lightly at his sides. “I must head home soon, Solace. Care for a flight before I go?”
    Warrick

@[Solace]
    Figured this is a good way to wrap it up <3 father/daughter flying together Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm carrying your heart in mine | solace - by Warrick - 05-14-2018, 04:37 PM