• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Are you the Destroyer? [Any]
    He is drawn to the obvious kinship of canines, perhaps by animal instinct to find others that are akin and find an innate need to be with others—to be a pack, perhaps a family. It was only natural that he came to the wolf, but there is something more ominous and dark dwelling beneath his canine-like appearances. Perhaps he is also drawn to find it also within the other wolf.

Sinner smirks at the other wolf. He is amused by how the other one does not let hid guard down and holds his stance. The hound has always liked someone who shows strength, but even now he can see there is more to this than meets the eye. And that is why he does not find a meal out of the other wolf today—the hunger could wait.

“Freak?” He laughs softly. “I will take that as a compliment. It is far much nicer than what I have been called before.” But his reputation of being such things was only the beginning. His time to slither and remain in the shadows would not be for too long now. The beast would find his purpose among those in Beqanna. There would be someone worthy of his service, someone he would call master.

The dark hound steps closer. He does not show any ounce of fear at the other wolf. In fact, he is quite comfortable from where he stands within the current situation. Sinner has yet to find an ounce of fear within his own blood. Perhaps he would never when he is fear itself to some.

“I did not come from a rock!” He hisses. How condescending could the other wolf be? He growls at the disgust of such suggestion from him. “I came from a far greater place than the likes of a rock or even that plagued wasteland that used to be here,” he says mentioning the brief kingdom of Pangea—a kingdom that slinked away with the rest of the legends of the old world as well. “Perhaps one day you will know the likes of my home,” he says with a smirk.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Crevan]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Crevan - 04-17-2018, 04:32 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Sinner - 04-23-2018, 03:48 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Crevan - 04-24-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Sinner - 05-12-2018, 02:54 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Kwazi - 05-13-2018, 05:02 AM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Crevan - 05-17-2018, 09:54 AM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Any] - by Sinner - 05-27-2018, 11:17 AM