• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any
    The twins gaze at the sabino colt, his eyes grew wide, he was just as amazed at the new information. The twins had barely known of any siblings outside of Ischia, in fact they barely knew of any equines outside of Ischia. They figured there were other siblings, but they never figured they would be uncles to another equine of the same age.

As usual Drax is rude, his comments are uncalled for and it noticeably makes Grye uncomfortable. Perhaps he was projecting his own pain of there mother abandoning them, but Dario was not sure how he could find joy in others pain. I don't know Grye says, both twins could relate, no explanation on why there mother left. They had a rather similar life, born to there mother and brought to there father. Dumped on him really, they almost felt like a nuisance breaking up his perfect family with Galile.

Grye asks for them to show him around the island, Dario quickly perks up with excitement Of course! Drax on the other hand rolls his eyes. A huff escapes his maw and he quickly moves back in the direction they first came from you better keep up! he mutters as he keeps pressing

Dario watches his brother, rolling his eyes as he sets off. Dario gazes back to Grye I'm sorry for him....he is not the nicest. Dario had gotten the worst of it, always bullied by his brother, although he was used to it, some days he could zone him out completely. I am glad you are here! and in truth he was, he finally had a foal his age that he could play with! One that will hopefully not shoot flames at him, Come on! Lets catch up with Drax we will show you the ocean! Exciting to see, and plenty of it, the whole island was surrounded by water.

@[Grye] OOC: Oh my gosh! I didn't see your reply, sorry it took forever!!

Messages In This Thread
    tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any - by Grye - 04-17-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any - by Dario - 05-02-2018, 07:25 PM