• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Friends With the Monsters[Morty]
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.
    Her criticisms work to make him grow increasingly angry. Ebony ears hide beneath the mane around his poll and his teeth bare. Should he rip the flesh from her skin, let her walk around as bone and muscle? Should he knock her out and finish this pity party once in for all?

No. He had a better idea.

Black legs charge forward, knocking her into the base of a large birch tree. Low breaths of air sound like throaty growls as he inhales her scent. Autumn had come and the scent of estrus hangs around her like a thick cloud. The bulk of his shoulder holds her steady as he bites and sucks along the curve of her neck, beneath her chin, up towards her still-flattened satellite.

"I can't kill you, but I can make you scream... He grabs a mouthful of her mane and pulls purposefully, preparing her for the invasion that this encounter would soon be becoming...
    Modicum Mortem

@[Dynast] Short, but I didn't want to start anything smutty until I had your say so xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    Friends With the Monsters[Morty] - by Dynast - 04-17-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: Friends With the Monsters[Morty] - by Dynast - 04-24-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: Friends With the Monsters[Morty] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-24-2018, 06:05 PM
    RE: Friends With the Monsters[Morty] - by Dynast - 05-05-2018, 09:13 PM