• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any
    As soon as the white mare and black foal approach, and Tähti stopped distracting them, the mother knows something's off. As the wrongness strikes her, she is not unkind to the shiny lady in the water. "Ah, but twilight is the time for fireflies, remember?" she answers softly. However, the way the woman seems to itch badly, and is shaky, and does not truly recognize the horses gathering around her for what they are. At least, she rambles, and that is not a good sign.

A lavender stallion lands in the water, asking the woman - Sabra - why she is not in Sylva. Ilma acts quickly, turning to her daughter. "I have one very important task for you. I need you to fly back and find Solace and tell her that Sabra, from Sylva, is here and needs a familiar face. Can you do that?" she asks. The black girl swells (of course) with pride at such an important undertaking and nods, and swiftly is on her way. Ilma watches her go just as a splashing sound announces more movement; Sabra then, calls the lavender man Ari, finds comfort with him, and rambles on about how Sylva has fallen.

With Lamb entering Hyaline as a refuge only a day before, Ilma understands what's been going on, although she's not sure the male does. She steps close to the two once again, but Sabra is already entering the stream. She's with the other mare for support as soon as she stumbles, unaware if the male would be doing the same on the other side of the opalescent female. "Let me help you with that, Sabra." She calls her by her name; names sometimes work magic, especially to those who are sick.

To be honest she really hopes @[Solace] understands the message enough to send @[Lavendel] their way.

@[Klaudius] no time for introductions and sorry to get a bunch of people involved but that's the only thing she can think of xD
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-15-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-16-2018, 12:07 PM