• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Jesper]

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

I had appreciated his presence, but it was not required.  All my life another had lingered over my shoulder.  Directing me to where they thought I should go.  It was relieving to say the least so when he says he must leave again I am not completely saddened.  My brows do furrow in thought as to why this may be unsafe and why he seemed worried.  A smile manages to find my dark lips as I push towards him.  Pressing my muzzle into his neck, "No need to explain yourself... be safe, Brother.  I will be here when you return." 

With that I linger in his embrace for a moment before retreating to my lagoon.  My hide was itching to be submerged in the cool liquid once again.... 

DEITI

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Jesper] - by Deiti - 04-14-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Jesper] - by Jesper - 04-30-2018, 11:59 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Jesper] - by Deiti - 05-01-2018, 09:41 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Jesper] - by Jesper - 05-01-2018, 11:31 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Jesper] - by Deiti - 05-09-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Jesper] - by splash - 05-12-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Jesper] - by Deiti - 05-15-2018, 09:40 PM