• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are stars; any
    Demi
    I am floating along in my sea bird form when suddenly I hear a whiz above me.  My red eyes upturns to see my friend plummeting from the skies.  I brace for the impact and just as suspected there is a turbulence of waves when the filly lands onto the crystalline surface.  I roll atop the white cap of such a wave and when it levels I shift into my equine form.  

Laughter expels from my lips as I paddle with slender legs.  The cool aqua soaks my strawberry and cream hide as I approach the surface and find my footing on solid ground.  Eve was quickly approaching with the sun teasing the skyline.  They have spent the day playing and time has gotten away from them, "Oh my... Its getting late Tahti.  We better head home before our parents gets worried." I stand on the greenery of the land, allowing my neck to crane and look upon the filly.  A smile apparent on my maw.  "I'll see you around friend," no more than a flicker of feathers and I am my raptor of the night, taking off into the darkness of the trees... 
    Legends & Myths

@[Tahti] done! Smile

Messages In This Thread
    We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-14-2018, 06:52 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 04-23-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-26-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-01-2018, 10:03 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-02-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-02-2018, 09:53 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-06-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-07-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-13-2018, 06:25 AM