• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are stars; any
    Demi
    The new found form a Pegasus horse intrigues me.  It was a nice medium between both worlds.  I ruffle the white and golden feathers at my sides as the filly nears with a quick pace and smile at my name.  I don't think twice about being tagged. I nearly have forgotten the game we had set out on.  That is until the dark girl reaches for me and steps away with the classic chanting of words.  I giggle as my fore hooves lift off the ground in a half rear.  My painted face tucking to my chest and wings unfolding into a fan of feathers.  

My light tail whips at my hunches and I push off into a gallop.  Following in Tahti's tracks with a challenge escapeing my vocals, "Not for long!"   My hooves eat up the ground as my avian appendages flap at my sides.  Gripping at the atmosphere and lifting me gently into the air.  Each stroke of my rounded wings bring me closer to my dark friend.  Though my wings are made for stealth and not speed, I manage to keep up.  Using my silent flight to my advantage I attempt to sneak up on Tahti and tag her on the rump.  

Laughing as I exit my chase, I look to the lake centered in the kingdom.  I shout to my friend, "Watch this!"   My Pegasus form begins to rise into the sky slightly to position myself over the water source.  I hover for a moment and my red eye looks to see that my friend is watching before I tuck my wings a fall towards the lake.  My fore limbs outstretch and my hind limbs curl underneath me.  I hold this position until, just feet from the reflective surface, my body shifts into a sea bird and I plunge into the cool waters.  My wings now serve as fins and propel me deeper into the waters.  A trail of air bubbles show my path from above.  Soon my breath runs out and I resurface.  Bobbing along the ripple of waves I had created from my impact.  My webbed feet paddle me about as I wait for my friend to join me.  If she wasn't opposed to getting wet of course...
    Legends & Myths

@[Tahti]

Messages In This Thread
    We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-14-2018, 06:52 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 04-23-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-26-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-01-2018, 10:03 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-02-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-02-2018, 09:53 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-06-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-07-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-13-2018, 06:25 AM