• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  F R E A K S H O W [Jackel]
    jackel
    In an instant I find my rump pressing against the back of the giantess again—but damn we would really have to stop meeting like this.  She stops me from losing ground as he presses further into me, admiring the wound of my chest as an artist would their masterpiece.  My worst fucking nightmare’s lips part my flesh further, playing with the strings of his handiwork like a child does with their bubble gum.  It’s horrible, terrible, gruesome, and my god so erotic I almost can’ stand it anymore.

His laugh echoes across the haze of his Sylvan kingdom, before lowering to sing me a song.  I respond with my own girlish laugh, ”The ghost,” I repeat in a whisper, entranced by the melancholy of his voice while he literally begins to pick me apart and my eyes begin to close, “The ghost….they float. They float!”  When his teeth make claim of my shoulder, I cannot help but moan in desire, pushing my flesh deeper into his aggressive embrace, willing him to taste more.  And suddenly eyes snap open again to elicit another shrill cry of delight, “Oh but we all float in the end again, don’t we, sweetling?”  

Pulling free from the shadow, I move to another giant across the way.  I could feel the dull snap of something twisting within me as his canines had dug deep into my shoulder.  So incredibly painful, yet so intoxicatingly delicious, the ramblings of my prison had become focused enough for me to grasp at its tail for only a fleeting moment.  And now a girl knows what she wants and a girl will get what she wants.  One way or another.

I walk to the lowest limb of the giant, its height and width even enough to my breast to suit my needs.  Large eyes find the demons unwaivering  as my charred lips trace the bough’s length from base to end.  With a fluid motion I turn my chest into the tip of the limb, leaning into it and allowing it to penetrate into the cavity.  In longing, I close my eyes and a soft groan falls out of my blood stained lips.  Painstakingly slow, I retract myself from the dagger before it can work its way further towards the precious organ in its depths.  Drawing back, my tongue moves to catch the crimson paint along the limb before my attention returns once again to him as I move away from the assaulting giant.

Now I’m back in front of him, a subtle determination strikes my features as my impish grin begins to darken.  He’s no imbecile, so he will no doubt understand my intentions.  I want to see my heart in his mouth, pulsing its last beat, or I will let the giant pierce my heart for me.  Or fuck me first and then eat my heart.  Sex would definitely be a bonus.  Really though, any way you spin it I’ll be happy.  But like I said, a girl knows what she wants and one way or another, I will die tonight (kind of).

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem]  I'm sorry I don't know what this is, but hopefully Morty will dig it.  If I need to change it then let me know Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-13-2018, 08:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-14-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-17-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 01:25 PM