• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  F R E A K S H O W [Jackel]
    jackel
    My eyes are fixated on the darkness of his chest, watching the black viscosity work it’s way downward while my tongue slowly traces my lips, tasting and savoring the iron that pulses within him. I test you see, I test so that I know what creatures can share in my joyous habits. So much sadness in this world, and so I wish to share my unique brand of joy with everyone. Even those who do not think they want it. But, oh they do. They just don’t know it yet. And I’ve got a good feeling about this puppet master. A good feeling indeed.

And I am not disappointed, for just as suddenly as I strike at him he is upon me, forcing me into the waiting clutches of the giantess behind me. Though her embrace is more gentle than our last encounter, his is not. The pain in my chest had just dulled to an ache, but the contact of his canines digging into the rawness of the wound so suddenly ignites the pain anew again. The action elicits a sharp hiss as I remain pinned between the rough skin of the tree digging into my rump and his dull teeth finding ground further within my chest. When he pulls back, the hiss turns into a soft laugh which grows into maniacal intensity, revelling in the aggression of the black stag.

“Oh dear me, what a temper we have.”

As the demon traces the damage he dealt, I push my chest forward into his, allowing the blood of both our vessels to intermingle. Slowly my darkened mouth traces the rugged arch of his neck, deeply inhaling the musk of blood and aggression, my lips lingering at his ebon ears momentarily to whisper, Take it. My teeth graze his shoulder firmly, not intending to draw blood this time, before I draw the length of my body against him, smearing the reddened results of our actions further into our mismatched hides.

I’m only a few paces away before I turn back round to him, my fully dilated eyes struggling to remain fixated on his silhouette. The loss of blood, adrenaline, and arousal have me on the most intoxicatingly delicious of highs. And in this moment I want him to own me.

Make me your bitch, demon, my eyes challenge him with that wickedly imprish grin I’ve branded my own.

”And what would my worst fucking nightmare have Jackel do now?”

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-13-2018, 08:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-14-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-17-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 01:25 PM