• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  F R E A K S H O W [Jackel]
    No more deafening silence in the woods of fire and this fact alone makes me positively giddy.  Quite evidently so in the way my gilded body practically skips through the yellow tears of the trees.  Always so sad these creatures were; dropping their amber tears to the ground in never ending sadness.  Many a time I have tried to inquire what bothers them—perhaps I can correct the problem.  Yet they do not divulge this information to the most interested set of lovely ears. And so  their secret is still theirs.  For now.

My forward movement is quick, my optics equally as fast as the dart about the gargantuan bodies, looking for something and nothing in equal measures.  And I do not see the lowest arm of the giant until its grasp rakes against my tawny chest.  The momentum fast enough to split skin upon impact.  A twinge of anger intermingles with the sudden pain, but just as quickly as it is brought on it vanishes in the presence of utter fascination.  Mesmerized, I watch as the crimson cascades in rivulets down my limb and pools lazily at my hoof.  Sure I could be angry at the creature, but it does not know it’s own might.  I am sure my punishment is just.  But she cannot have a piece of me just yet.  And the liquid is my own to take back, of course.  My tongue traces the length of my stained piston only to stop and devour the saturated leaves at my feet.  Raising my head again, I close my eyes in exquisite bliss as the distinct taste of metal claims my senses.  With childlike delight I  giggle loudly, quite satisfied with the most unexpected turn of events.

And then he calls to me and my head rotates to glimpse the shadow among the giants; eyes fully dilated in the sheer pleasure of my afternoon meal.  Another giggle parts from my stained lips as I slink to stand near him.  My optics the scan creature leasurely, assessing him within the confines of my own prison.  I tilt my head and a wild grin splits my features.  

“Hello again King Beast, what do you wish to talk about?”

Incisors suddenly strike out towards his chest.  Unlike the last time I did this with the tree beastie, my intent is quite obvious to make contact with the broad side of his chest, testing him more or less.  Snapping my dial back, I resume my impish grin and languid tilt while my eyes cast back at him practically begging for violent repercussions.

“Set me free, demon.” I dare.

Use me, abuse me.

Oh, how marvelous.

@[Modicum Mortem]

OOC: So for the sake of her actually being somewhat useful to a kingdom, she is finding out that pain helps her thoughts focus somewhat.  And she's immortal so this could be fun later down the line. >;]  Hope this response was okay!

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-13-2018, 08:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-14-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-17-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 01:25 PM