• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL

Betrayal runs deep within the veins of Beqanna lately.  Those promising their loyalties to only revoke them at a moment's notice began to run ramped like a disease.  

Thick on the breeze, a call rings forth.  A gathering is summoned and so he follows it's direction.  His lavender wings fill with the great updrafts of the islands coves.  Sea salt spray clings to his pelt as he skims the oceans turbulent waves.  Another beat of his wings and a slight shift of weight and he bends down the shoreline.  Silver-hazel eyes find the reason for the meeting.  A familiar bay form is centered as he lowers to land upon the earth once again.  Limbs find their footing and he trots forward to meet the stallion face to face. 

Others begin gathering, most he knows, others creep from the shadows as if planted there.  It was quite entertaining actually.  A smirk crosses his lips as Brennen begins his plight.  A brow rises in surprise as he refers to the isle as decaying from unuse.  Allowing him to finish before speaking.  

His ears are curious to hear of a "brotherhood".  So that is where he begins, "And what exactly is this brotherhood you speak of?  Are you proposing Ischia becomes a bachelor kingdom...?" His brow cocks in interest as he speaks for his family.  Even for Krone.  He does not waver from his position before the stallion.  Even when clearly he threatens him...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

Taking a diplomatic approach here XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Klaudius - 04-13-2018, 11:10 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM