• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome]
    Porcia

It was winter when she had met Rome and he agreed to visit Nerine with her. It is now spring, almost summer and the weather is perfect, she was ready to show him the kingdom. They had seen each other here and there but would he stay in Nerine? She did not care either way, but she could see him much more often if he was a resident. She could not help but think about him whenever they were apart, she was unable to describe the feeling as she has never had it, but she is overjoyed when in his company.

They met in the forest and began the trek to Nerine. It seemed like forever as Nerine was at the top of Beqanna. They met early day and it was nearly nighttime when they made it to Nerines border. She stops when they enter Nerine, her head was raised high and she scanned the horizon proudly Rome, Welcome to Nerine. a smile tugged at her lips and she gently nuzzled his shoulder Follow me! I want to show you the beach! The beach was were she spent most of her free time. 

They passed a few small moutains, passed through the mainland that had fully bloomed flowers and overgrown grass. The sun was just beginning to set when her hooves hit the soft warm sand, she smiles as the breeze strokes her face and the smell of the salt water fills her nares. Hestia runs through her mind, she would love to introduce Rome to the ebony mare. She recently found out that she was the Queen even though all along she just thought of her as her mother figure. 

Porcia pushes her thoughts from her mind and flicks her attention back to Rome What do you think!? she looks at him hopeful he loves Nerine just as much as she does. She steps into the water until it was covering her hock. She lowers her neck to the water, filling her nare with the salt, watching as it danced in sync, on a continuous loop. She was excited to be around Rome but her feelings were strong and she did not know what it meant.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome] OOC: I fast forwarded a bit to the current season, let me know if you want to change anything!

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 03-31-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-03-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-08-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-08-2018, 07:01 PM