• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Out with the golden we sew // Solace
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    The light sheet seems to levitate over my body as goosebumps rise and stiffen my pale hairs, a kind of bodily magic that I know is inspired by her presence. I've brought others to this place, to where hands can cup and mouths can kiss (Rapt, namely), and it's yet to be for a reason besides one. But I daren't hope for that yet, not as I wait with baited breath for her hand to join mind in the sea of silk; not as my heart pounds louder even than when I'd been below the waves of the lake.

I'm here.

The angelic words are accompanied by the touch of her hand against mine, and an audible breath of air released between slit lips. I'm here. They echo over and over, and for a moment times seem to stand still, the sinews of her finger tips more intricate against my own than anything else has ever been; it's as if I'm touching the moon, softly, with a reverence that such celestial goddesses rightfully deserve.

In the pale light of the moon's beauty, I forget my woes; son and suicide fall to the wayside as her cool lips press to the palm of my left hand. There's nothing else in the world except her; and like a drug, I've already become addicted.

Trembling, I lift my eyes from her porcelain waist, feeling my hand tighten around her face when at last I see it: see her.

Blue eyed as always, with locks of golden hair that lay plastered to her angular collar bones and to the rounded mass that lie just below; Solace is more beautiful now than I've ever remembered her, completely vulnerable as our skin mixes. There's words on her lips but I almost can't hear them, mesmerized by how her cheek curves to meet her cupid lips, and by the slip of her waist from ribs to hip. For a moment, my silence and lingering gaze is her only answer.

Beautiful Solace.

"I want to be with you, Solace," comes my hushed response. Slowly but with an unmistakable intention, I move my hand from her soft cheek to slowly trace down her neck, to her clavicle, just brushing her breast until the palm of my hand alights on her hipbone. There's a weightedness to my gaze. A need.

"You've been a friend to me for sometime..."
    Without warning I prop myself up on my right elbow, leaning in closer to Solace whilst pulling her hips closer to me, too.
    "More than a friend, actually..."
    The words blow between us like a cool breeze, and I smile at the sight of her skin prickling with shivers, and of her nipples hardening, too.
    "This is the best way I know how to thank you. To show you that... I care about you."
    I blink, and the movement feels slowed, time warping to accompany the sweetness with which I speak, and the tenderness with which my eyes move so daringly from her lips to her pale blue gaze. A reaffirmation comes next:
    "I care about you, Solace. More than you know."

Her breath is warm on my face, and I realize that I've been progressively narrowing the gap between us, longing desperately to taste her lips between my own to the point of subconscious action. The sound of my heart pounding suddenly stops me from being able to speak any more, and then there's just the stillness: our breath baited in tandem, fingers twitching on skin that begs to be ravished.

She's more than a friend.
    She's more than a shoulder to cry on.
    She's more than anyone has been to me before.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[Solace] heh... EXCITED
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Solace - by Kagerus - 03-29-2018, 04:52 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Solace - by Kagerus - 04-10-2018, 05:38 PM