• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Wrap Me In Your Comfort || {Solace}

Solace

He is distracted, he is serene - he strikes as a man who enjoys his moments alone or at least is not bothered by them. A gentle sigh escapes her lips, low and easy to miss, as she turns her face to follow his gaze across the mountains. 

For several moments nothing but the spring air passes between them. She remembers the first time the former king, Amet, had shown her the same landscape and how her thoughts had tumbled wildly. She was no longer that young girl, but ever since then something about standing high up in the mountain peaks always made her feel a little unbalanced. She draws a breath to break the silence but her blue eyes do not leave the land.

"By the way, I'm Solace... the Caretake here." She finally says. Most who found their way into her kingdom wanted to know who did what, and the names and ranks of the residents. They were always seeking information - and she had stepped into the habit of providing it before they asked. "If you would like time to explore on your own, at your own pace, I understand. Or I would be more than happy to give you the tour, show you a few prime pastures and shelters." Her voice lifts a little on her second sentence as she returns her gaze to his face.

She knows absolutely nothing about this stallion, but she is enjoying his calm energy - so different from the vibe that diplomats and emissaries tended to omit. She tells herself that if he refuses her offer she will keep an eye on him, between her wings and her intimate knowledge of the land he would hardly know she was keeping tabs. But she hopes she has no reason to worry. 

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wrap Me In Your Comfort || {Solace} - by Solace - 04-10-2018, 07:50 PM