• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~
    There is a lightness to her step, a sudden pep that has her almost walking on clouds. A heady sense of hope and eagerness cloy the air around her. Today, yes, today is the day. Today is the day things will get back to normal! She is so sure of it, her green eyes might as well twinkle. It’s no sooner that she hears the words in which someone can help her then she is off like a bullet. One thing on her mind, only one thing that she can focus on. She knew that name, it echoes in the back of her mind. She’d already met the girl, already knew who it was. She didn’t need anyone to show her where to find the child, they had had a few run ins over the last year and Hestia remembers her well. A sweet young thing, with a bit of attitude. Sweet and sour, that’s what she should call her, now that the black hag thinks of it. She would have never guessed, but it comes to no surprise, so many hold precious gifts and keep them a well-guarded secret.

What could come as a surprise for her? Well if someone said humans were taking up residence in Beqanna, but outside of that? Probably nothing. Beqanna holds too many surprises now for anything to really be considered surprising now. She picks up her pace, frustrated with out long its taking her to get to where she needs to go. She can feel it in her bones something will happen this time. This will NOT be another dead end. It can’t be, she doesn’t know how many more dead ends she can take.

Its just across her border, she reaches the border point between the two lands practically shivering with excitement and nerves. She’s never had to ask for anything in her life. And now this? Its so important to her that she thinks nothing of it, thinks nothing of swallowing her pride, she’d beg if she had too. Anything, anything to get her children back. She lets out a high call to Kag. Shifting her weight. It’s done, now all she needs to do is. Waiting, its such a difficult thing to do. Waiting means, one is out of control, that there is nothing more you can do. The fate you seek is no longer up to you, and it matters not if you’ve done your best, its up to another to decide. She can only hope that their meeting hadn’t been so terrible as to make the girl want to say no.

Hestia huffs out, its taking so god damn long! Hell it could have been only five seconds that have passed could have been a day, she’d still think it was to god damn long. Another deep breath to settle before she turns her eyes to the trees waiting for the colorful girl to make her appearance. As soon as she sees her Hestia perks Hi, it’s been a while Kagerus. Her tail switches uncomfortably. How, where to begin. This is usually so easy for her. But this time its so different, she’s not sure she can pull it off. She searches the others gaze for any sign of anger on her part. Pull yourself together, the voice bites out, even it is feeling her tension.

@[Kagerus]
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Hestia - 03-20-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Oblivion - 03-29-2018, 01:46 AM