• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

won't you take your time on me; Tin Man
    Hearts will never be practical,
    until they can be unbreakable.
    (But I still want one.)

"Cagney," he mused. Nope, not ringing any bells. Neither was the other stallion's scent; he looked pretty normal, but there was still a definite bite of magic, so Cagney probably had fire-powers or shapeshifting, or whatever. "I'm the Tin Man."

And Cagney didn't seem very enthused to meet him. Oh boy, he was probably one of THOSE stallions. The Tin Man didn't go closer or farther, but he at least tried to keep things chill (no pun intended) and shook out his mane.

"Are you new here? At least, new to the river," he adds. "I haven't seen you around before."

The Tin Man

Messages In This Thread
    RE: won't you take your time on me; Tin Man - by The Tin Man - 05-17-2018, 06:19 PM