• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like the dawn you broke the dark - ilma

A little breeze goes a long way

Ilma recognizes an almost similar expression as those of her own in Solace, when Ilma tells others of her siblings and her little sister most of all, with whom she shared a more special bond than with their brothers - they were, after all, boys and they'd rather run off somewhere else than spend time with their family. Not that she could blame them; as twins they always had shared their experiences, one never far from the other, and they had always had enough attention between the two of them that their parents or older sister, just weren't that interesting.

Her foal kicks; they do that nowadays. It tells her that birthing will not wait much longer, they're turning around or maybe they already have. Ilma's not sure, but her mother always told her that the baby was moving around in her belly to find the exit. But when Solace talks, she distracts Ilma from the small pains the baby gives; she smiles as she sees how Solace speaks well of Svedka, even if they may be so different.

She's happy that Solace offers help, of course. She'd be insane not to. "That would be very appreciated. Sometimes, I already think they want to annoy me, by keeping me awake or finding a great spot for a kick." she shakes her head. "They may become a handful."

@[Solace]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like the dawn you broke the dark - ilma - by Ilma - 03-28-2018, 02:37 PM