• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A QUIZ.
    YOU
    How Long Have You Been at RPGs?Since I was about 11 or so, making it ~16 years.............
    How Long Have You Been at BQ? Uhhhhhhhhhh like 15 years? Woops.
    Original OOC Name? Is There A Story Behind It?I started with Jassal, changed it up a couple times, then went back to this. I got it from a Neopets name generator.
    Favourite Thing About BQ? The way it always DRAGS ME BACK IN.
    Favourite Kingdom (New And Old)?New: Loess because I'm biased.
    Old: Valley because I'm biased af. I had so many ponies in there.

Favorite Quest? I've only ever done one so I guess the experiment one lol.
    Favorite Trait+Defect? Uhhhhhhhhhh idk honestly. I liked Alays's hippocampus thing a lot. I have a weird obsession with teeth though so equus viperus is my #1 out of my own that I've gotten, obv. I think one character got underdeveloped wings once so they were super small and I thought that was the cutest.
    Favorite Coat Color? Black varnish roan for naturals. Idk what weird ones people have tho.
    Favorite Piece of HTML? Oh jeeze um right now Maleficar's I guess for my own. For others, I really like how different everyone makes theirs. I guess Ivar because gifs in html is my shit.
    Do You Have Fur Babies? I have 5 dogs (Emma, Blair, Diva, Damien, and Bodhi) and 1 cat (Princess Goblin Daisy Cerise)
    Do You Have Real Babies? God no.
    What Country Are You From? USA
    How Do You Write? TV On? In A Dark Room? Tell Us! I just crank 'em out honestly. Each post is a.. what do you call it... stream of thought? I think that's the writing style.
    What Is Your Favourite Colour? Red. Bright, dark, saturated, unsaturated, doesn't matter. I love red.
    Where Is Your Dream Destination? Berlin or Tokyo. I wanna eat that food.
    What Is Your Favourite Book? UHHHHHHHH... I loved Odd Thomas as a kid. Brave New World and seeing the protagonist become the antagonist... World War Z and the despair he portrayed in so many people alongside the triumphs of others. Invisible Monsters and Ghost Stories by Chuck Palahniuk are very gritty and examine human nature in a very nihilistic way.
    Favourite Book Series? Pendragon by DJ McHale maybe? I never finished the books so I would never have to know if someone I love died because I felt that coming, lmao. I just said "NAH IM GOOD. THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVERY AFTER."
    Do You Have Other Creative Outlets? I used to paint a lot but I quit. Nowadays I just write little slice of life things and post it on an anonymous tumblr, lmao. I have some poetry too.
    Career/Career Goals? I'm currently a junior in an accounting program. Pls kill me.
    Favourite Food? Pizza, sushi, burgers, schnitzel, etc. Anything iconic of some culture.
    Favourite Ice Cream? PUMPKIN. ALWAYS PUMPKIN
    YOUR PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Mordgeld probably. She was my third character and she's still kickin all these years later. She's the most versatile and most... me, I guess. I want to bring her back but it feels weird to put so much of myself into one character. I'm scared that people won't like her, which would mean they don't like me, lmao.
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? I love Virgo but she's so finnicky sometimes. She's too elitist haha. So maybe Vul? I just wish he was softer around the edges.
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Mordgeld or Fleshlip. They both had so much depth, ugh.
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Always Larva. I tortured him and tortured him and he just kept developing and changing. I think about him a lot. QQ
    Best Character You Wrote As A Foal? Cobain. He was a certified wild child and it was so fun to let him get into trouble.
    Easiest To Write? Ever? Probably Wolf Mother. She was wild and proud and just so much fun. Nowadays I would say Vulgaris because he's so predictable to me lmao.
    Hardest To Write? oof. Samael. He refuses to play nice and just never wants to do anything 'cause he's so full of hurt and anger, which is too heavy for me.
    Character You Regret Killing? NYMPHETAMINE GIRL. She was the catalyst to everything I have now and Mord's favorite daughter. She had all the depth and personality but I never fulfilled any of it. Ugh.
    Character You Wish You Could Play More? DARLING. Larva's first love child and the absolute sweetest character ever. God, I love her so much but she's just too fragile and precious. I don't want to torment her further and I 100% would if given the opportunity.
    Who Are You Shipping Your Ponies With? Vulgaris & Leliana. Virgo & Caw & Wishbone.
    Your Main Character Gets In A Bar Fight. What Happens? Vulgaris gets his jaw broken, the bar is destroyed, and Vul marries whoever broke his face. Weirdo.
    Your Closet's Biggest Child Producer? /nervously stares at Larva

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? MAN. UM. Texas or Alays.
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? oh jeeze this is hard uhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, sinner? his html and his name are right up my alley.
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Dillan, Asylum, Alays, Eerie, Asthenia
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Core, Tyrael, Lazarus, Adolf
    All-Time Favorite King & Queen? i don't really have any. i liked when core was like "im king of here now. oh, but now im king of here. jk i'll take this throne next." i was like dang u wild. for queensssssss i thinkkkkkk tipu. her death made me v sad.
    Current Favorite Mare? I like Kagerus and Rey a lot.
    Current Favorite Stallion? titus is really neat so i wanna see how he develops. also wolfbane and arthas, they're like a tag team of 'b***h i hope the f*** you do' which i dig. (idk how you guys feel about cussing but outside of my posts i cuss A LOTTTT.)
    Current Favorite King & Queen? Kromium for swooping in and taking a throne. vulgar displays of power are MY JAMMM. i don't know anything about solace or breckin so kagerus wins best queen 2018 for me.
    Favorite Couple? Vul & Leli. Don't @ me.
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? I usually just ask to post with whomever so idk. I wanna post more dillan and larva though. Maybe more Garbage and Mordgeld. Those were all fun.
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? everyone ever. mostly tipu because SHE DESERVED BETTER DAMMIT.
    Who (Character) Is the Most Intimidating? i was scared of Dianna's characters when i started because i mean she was queen of everything and i managed to piss her off my first day here, lmaoooo. nowadays nobody though.
    Who Do You Currently Ship? lowkey ivar and deiti, solace and brennen, wolfbane and kagerus. highkey vulgaris and leli.
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? what a loaded question. charity and eight, tho. it'd be wild.

MOST LIKELY (CHARACTERS NOT PLAYERS LMAO)
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..
    Succeed? Brennen, since he already won the alliance lmao.
    Break Hearts? Amorette. What a cutie.
    Have Their Heart Broken? Leliana. Oops.
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? Kagerus, but like an angry cry.
    Get a Stalker? prob Ivar lmao. i can imagine a former flame peeking at him through bushes
    Accidentally Kill Someone? Solace. (not rly but i wanna see it happen)
    Survive the Hunger Games? Jackel.
    Take Over the World? Arthas, judging by his recent activity lmao.
    Be The Object Of Constant Pity? Breckin since Leilan broke her damn heart lol.

OTHER PLAYERS
    Who Do You Post with the Most? it varies a lot. right now, laura and venge.
    Who Is Your BQ Best Friend? Elvin, ever since we were little babs.
    Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? Kahzie.
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Jenger.
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? I think Jenger and I have had like two threads in the entirety of my time at BQ, so her.
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? everyone. please add me on Facebook. I'm so lonely.
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? EZRI. God, she was like my twin with plot ideas.
    Who Writes The Best Angst? I don't usually read angsty posts since I'm v sensitive but I like Aeris's a lot.
    Who Writes The Best Smut? I don't read smut, honestly. (lowkey me. i write hella smut and delete it so no one ever finds it.)
    Who Writes The Funniest Stuff? I have a weird sense of humor so maybe I'm not the one to ask. Any time someone writes a post where they're like, daring someone to do something, I'm dyin'. I feed off of drama.
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? Elvin, since she's the only one I really talk to lmao.
    Who Do You Plot with the Most? i guess Laura, with our grand total of one plot. I just throw posts out there and see wtf happens.
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: I wish kuna had time to bring back Wishbone so she could fall in love with Virgo and Caw. Some day, though.
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: I lowkey want maugrim and vulgaris to be rivals.

Messages In This Thread
    A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Nicole - 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Avion - 03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Aeris - 03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Tiny - 03-15-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Elise - 03-15-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Bruja - 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Cassi - 03-17-2018, 05:02 PM