• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A QUIZ.
    YOU
    How Long Have You Been at RPGs? lawd... uhh... Maybe 2000 or earlier?
    How Long Have You Been at BQ? I think I joined in 2004 or 2005
    Original OOC Name? Is There A Story Behind It? I just kept this ooc name. From an oooooold rpg I played on, someone reserved a character name of Aeris and I was like oh, cool. So I took it as an ooc name here. I know one game I was Jazzy? Not sure why?
    Favourite Thing About BQ? Its longevity and the relationships that have been formed through the years. Like someone said, I think it's awesome that grown ass woman are still playing this game haha
    Favourite Kingdom (New And Old)? Probably the Dewdrop Deserts. I had a favoritism for that place because of Moose. New? Probably Nerine."
    Favorite Quest? I'm terrible at quests so I never do them. I found the toy one enjoyable though from a while back
    Favorite Trait+Defect? Trait: no lie, dragon shifting. I've literally wanted a dragon pony since I first joined. It only took me over a decade lmao... Defect? I don't think I have a favorite.
    Favorite Coat Color? THERE ARE SO MANY. Regular color, it was gray. Now? There are so many awesome combos that I can't decide
    Favorite Piece of HTML? There are many
    Do You Have Fur Babies? Yaaassss... Beau, my 9 y/o Aussie/Cattle Dog mix whom I love like crazy, Duke the mini Aussie, and Rose, my Oldenburg mare.
    Do You Have Real Babies? Pfft no
    What Country Are You From? The US
    How Do You Write? TV On? In A Dark Room? Tell Us! Typically on my laptop. If anything, chill music, but usually nothing. I get too distracted by the tv.
    What Is Your Favourite Colour? I love teal. Pink is awesome as is mint green
    Where Is Your Dream Destination? SPAIN. I have family over there and still haven't been. Ugh. One day
    What Is Your Favourite Book? Too many. I loved the Eragon books, Harry Potter, The Demon Crown was really good as was The Ruins
    Favourite Book Series? See above
    Do You Have Other Creative Outlets? I'm not creative lmao Other than this, my life revolves around marriage, my dogs, and riding
    Career/Career Goals? I would LOVE to become a professional dressage rider, honestly. I'm debuting at first level this year but will dive almost immediately into second level. It'll be my first year of showing in strictly dressage
    Favourite Food? Anything cheesy and carb loaded haha Pizza, mozz sticks, cheese sticks, goldfish, cheese and crackers, etc.
    Favourite Ice Cream? I like birthday cake because I'm boring

YOUR PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Moose and Infection... I also loved Dillan. Castile is working his way into my favorites, too
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Castile
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Echion
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Infection
    Best Character You Wrote As A Foal? Uhhh... Who did I actually play as a foal?
    Easiest To Write? Nayl and Castile have honestly been pretty easy to write. Moose was easy to write as well, especially when she was in love because I love sappy shit
    Hardest To Write? Infection was difficult because of the creepiness, but he was also fun
    Character You Regret Killing? Moose
    Character You Wish You Could Play More? I sorta miss Sinder. Shiya, too. She just had bad luck in every damn direction though
    Who Are You Shipping Your Ponies With? NAYLOR FO LIFE. Castile is crushing on Solace, but he's hopeless because he's afraid to get too close to anyone
    Your Main Character Gets In A Bar Fight. What Happens? He shifts into a dragon and kills everyone then burns down all evidence... Don't piss Castile off
    Your Closet's Biggest Child Producer? Not sure how many kids Aloysius had, but Moose had kids into the teens

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Starlace
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? I enjoy so many that I can't pick one
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Starlace, Djinni, Solace, Scorch, and others that I suddenly can't think of right now...
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Ramiel, Eight, Tiberios, Covet, Lior, Stillwater
    All-Time Favorite King & Queen? Uhhh there have been WAY too many awesome kings and queens in the past 13 years
    Current Favorite Mare? Freaking loved Isobell but Elle has disappeared Sad I'm enjoying Hestia though and Solace. I've been slacking in the stalking department
    Current Favorite Stallion? Ivar... Uhhh... Why do I feel like there aren't many stallions around? lmao
    Current Favorite King & Queen? No fave as of yet >.< I so sowwy
    Favorite Couple? NAYLOR. But one that's not mine? Not sure. Are there any major ships around?
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? Plenty of people
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Too many to name lol
    Who (Character) Is the Most Intimidating? Carnage, obvs
    Who Do You Currently Ship? uhhh
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? I dunnoooo

MOST LIKELY (CHARACTERS NOT PLAYERS LMAO)
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..
    Succeed? Scorch
    Break Hearts? Solace
    Have Their Heart Broken? Not even sure why Warrick comes to mind when I don't know his personal life lol
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? I don't know
    Get a Stalker? Hestia... or Solace
    Accidentally Kill Someone? "Can I vote for Castile, too? Because I can totally see that lmao
    Survive the Hunger Games? Sabra
    Take Over the World? This quiz is harder than I thought :|
    Punch Trump In The Face? Hestia
    Be The Object Of Constant Pity? I think of Garbage lmao

OTHER PLAYERS
    Who Do You Post with the Most? Uhh... Kahzie, there was Ella... I feel like I suck at posting now lmao
    Who Is Your BQ Best Friend? I'm a terrible rp bestie, so I can't claim anyone as mine hahaha
    Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? I haven't stalked in a long time, apparently. I loved stalking Stillwater though, and Tiberios, and anyone who had ponies related to mine. Also Cassi posts
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Cassi
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? Freaking EVERYONE
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? Evryone. I guess I'm antisocial lol
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? Toli and Elle Sad
    Who Writes The Best Angst? So many
    Who Writes The Best Smut? Uhh... what?
    Who Writes The Funniest Stuff? There's Satire who is in his own category
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? Damn, I suck
    Who Do You Plot with the Most? I don't like plotting much. I like just going with the flow, but often times plots include Kahzie haha
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Devin has tolerated all my ponies since Dillan/Nikkai days and she's awesome and does a fabulous job with the pixel ponies
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Kagerus has been enjoyable to read and watch develop!

Messages In This Thread
    A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Nicole - 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Avion - 03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Aeris - 03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Tiny - 03-15-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Elise - 03-15-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Bruja - 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Cassi - 03-17-2018, 05:02 PM