• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A QUIZ.
    I totally should be studying but here I am instead.

YOU
    How Long Have You Been at RPGs? I've been writing since June of 2011.
    How Long Have You Been at BQ? See above.
    Original OOC Name? Is There A Story Behind It? Okay so initially I joined under the name of Kadiedog and made a character named Kuna but then for some reason I joined again under the name Kuna. I have no idea what compelled me to do this, nor do I know where the name came from.
    Favorite Thing About BQ? It's always here. I could leave as many times as I want, but I know that when I come back — even months later — it will still be active and at least some of my old friends will still be here because you're all old hags who never leave.
    Favorite Kingdom (New And Old)? Ugh, there were so many good old ones. I was in a bunch of them, but I guess I'm kinda partial to the Valley since Kotaro ruled there and Lokii chilled there as a baby. But I loved both the Amazons and the Tundra and also the Gates. Out of the new ones, I would have to say Tephra (because of Wound and Wishbone obvi).
    Favorite Quest? Definitely the Cupid one! Also anything Cassi does with Carnage provides a ton of character development and creativity and I love it.
    Favorite Trait+Defect? I don't think I could pick a favorite, but I think equus mutatio is a super sick trait and I'm super jealous of anyone who gets to play it. Also my favorite defect was definitely "little baby nubbin leg" for Defect.
    Favorite Coat Color? I love roans and grullos, also any of the creative colors are beautiful.
    Favorite Piece of HTML? Anything by Venge tbh.
    Do You Have Fur Babies? I have a Golden Retriever named Ginger who's at home while I'm at school and I miss her with all my heart.
    Do You Have Real Babies? Nope.
    What Country Are You From? USA.
    How Do You Write? TV On? In A Dark Room? Tell Us! Most of the time I write on my bed with pillows supporting me. Back in the day I used to write at a legitimate desk but now that's super overrated. I don't have music going or the TV on because I'll get distracted, and lighting doesn't really matter. Nowadays I write whenever I get the chance because I'm so heckin' busy.
    What Is Your Favorite Color? Any shade of yellow that isn't neon, any shade of blue, specific shades of orange, and specific shades of green.
    Where Is Your Dream Destination? Australia one hundred percent. My second choice would be Africa.
    What Is Your Favorite Book? Um, I got 15% of the way through It by Stephen King but it was great from what I read... I also really enjoyed the poetry of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey but the movie was shit compared to the book.
    Favorite Book Series? Probably Harry Potter or — not gonna lie — the Warrior Cats series.
    Do You Have Other Creative Outlets? I enjoy coloring and I'm a part of my college's A Capella choir.
    Career/Career Goals? I've got a major of pre-nursing and I'll be applying for the program this spring.
    Favorite Food? Anything Mexican... But like good Mexican, not Taco Bell.
    Favorite Ice Cream? Neapolitan is my favorite, but I also go for strawberry. And anything by Ben and Jerry's.

YOUR PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Ugh, there are so many good ones. It usually depends on my mood. I'd have to say it's probably a toss-up between Lokii, Hestoni, and Wound.
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Definitely either Wound or Wishbone.
    All-Time Favorite Mare? I'd have to go with Wound.
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Either Hestoni or Lokii.
    Best Character You Wrote As A Foal? I think this is mostly Wishbone.
    Easiest To Write? Both Wishbone and Wound are the easiest to write, but Hestoni was pretty solid back in the day.
    Hardest To Write? Lokii's gotten way more difficult as time's gone on.
    Character You Regret Killing? Hestoni, definitely.
    Character You Wish You Could Play More? Basically all of them!
    Who Are You Shipping Your Ponies With? Hestoni and Scorch are the loves of my life, Trekk and Noori, I secretly ship Warrick and Wound, Wishbone and Trekori might have a thing, Takei needs someone to love (shameless advertisement).
    Your Main Character Gets In A Bar Fight. What Happens? My main right now is probably Wound, but she would only be in the fight because she'd be trying to separate everyone and be a peacemaker *snuggles*
    Your Closet's Biggest Child Producer? Umm definitely Lokii.

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Damn, these are so hard... I'd have to say Nocturnal or Infection or Scorch.
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Probably Warrick.
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Either Nocturnal or Scorch.
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Gosh, these are so hard... Maybe Brennen??
    All-Time Favorite King & Queen? Rodrik was pretty badass when he ruled the Chamber and also so was Elite when she ruled the Valley.
    Current Favorite Mare? Scorch, my baby.
    Current Favorite Stallion? Warrick LOL.
    Current Favorite King & Queen? Warrick's the only king and for queen I'd have to say Solace or Hestia.
    Favorite Couple? Uhh, Nihlus and Nuage?? We need more cute romances (or angsty ones, idc) around here.
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? Lowkey Ivar but he's all family-man now.
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Kagerou or Echion.
    Who (Character) Is the Most Intimidating? Carnage LOL.
    Who Do You Currently Ship? Saedis and Garbage.
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? King would be Carnage because he rules everyone anyway. But for queen I have no idea. Whoever Carnage wants *snorts*

MOST LIKELY (CHARACTERS NOT PLAYERS LMAO)
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..
    Succeed? Scorch because she's a thicc-ass bitch.
    Break Hearts? Ivar.
    Have Their Heart Broken? Wound tbh I'm voting my own character.
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? Solace.
    Get a Stalker? Noori.
    Accidentally Kill Someone? Wishbone.
    Survive the Hunger Games? Warrick but he'd be emotionally distraught after.
    Take Over the World? Carnage.
    Punch Trump In The Face? I have no idea.
    Be The Object Of Constant Pity? Any of those bois who are made of glass or are emotionally tortured LOL rip them.

OTHER PLAYERS
    Who Do You Post with the Most? Um probably Sid.
    Who Is Your BQ Best Friend? Sid again |:
    Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? Radar's tbh.
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Any of you oh my lord.
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? All of you!! Seriously, message me!!
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? Again, all of you!!
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? Nev, Maat, SamShine, ughh.
    Who Writes The Best Angst? Dammit all of you are goddesses.
    Who Writes The Best Smut? Sid again, honestly.
    Who Writes The Funniest Stuff? Devin had me giggling with that Sochi thread that I still have to respond to because I'm lame.
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? Again, Sid. Also Venge would be my second-place I suppose.
    Who Do You Plot with the Most? Sid (I need to expand more rip) or Radar.
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Calcifer has beautiful writing and I wish they would come back because I miss them and Longclaw |:
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Kagerus has such a cool trait and she's developed a lot and I'm excited to see where she goes!

Messages In This Thread
    A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Nicole - 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Avion - 03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Aeris - 03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Tiny - 03-15-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Elise - 03-15-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Bruja - 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Cassi - 03-17-2018, 05:02 PM