• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any
    Kwazi Entered the forrest, the one thing that hasn't altered (seemingly) in his abscence. He walks around, wondering if they, too, have changed. There's certainly no-longer any strange mists, but more than that has happened.

The friends he held dear are gone. His only love has died, the place he once called home has been replaced and renamed. Only heaven knows why he was left, all these years. All twelve of them.

He feels like a huge chunk of his life has vanished, and another hunk has been ripped away from him. The splashed flaxen walks downtroddenly into the forrest, not looking where he was going. Not caring either.

Any place was better than in his broken soul.

@[Trekori] @[Andulvar] @[Leilan] Hope you don't mind me jumping in!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any - by Kwazi - 05-11-2018, 03:24 AM