• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any

To say that Leilan is surprised is an understatement. The black, winged stallion is a complete goner, looking Leilan up and down like... well he doesn’t really want to imagine what he currently looks like according to the winged man. Who, by the way, introduced himself as King dirt-something. Not likely his name.

As the roan focuses on Trekori, he catches one half of what the black stallion is trying to say, making whooing sounds, perhaps he had something to say which is lost on Leilan. It is amusing him though, and he chuckles at the golden pinto as he yells that his uncle should be silent. At this point in time, somewhere before the formation of the brotherhood no doubt, Leilan is sure to add a little to that.

So, shrooms. That explains why that black man is making indiscernible sounds. He nods at his nephew, shrooms would explain a lot if not everything. ”Ah, but shrooms are only half the fun! I know some other plants too, man. You’ll want to try those flowers next time.” he nods to a bush that harbours the softdrug indeed. If anything, unfortunately for the guys he’s just walked into, Leilan is not the most responsible horse around. He’s not planning on helping them snap out of it just yet, and wonders how far either will go.

@[Trekori] @[Andulvar] I am so sorry this took so long!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 01:24 PM