• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]
    Each step further into Loess brings the uneven terrain to onyx steed’s attention. Light blue gaze surveys the many crags and rolls of the land to navigate, carefully, lithe physique and unshod hooves over smoothest earth possible. Jesper dare not allow his mind to wander while he is in motion for a misplaced step could result in a bowed tendon. While vision focuses on how to best navigate this new territory, lobes and nares work to detect living forms aside from the various flora. It is not long after that sensitive nasal caverns flood with the fragrance of another – a female. Her perfume is a tantalizing mix of sweet floral and, salty water. It dances across his palate and, entices him to lift his poll and, widen his nares to permit her to consume him. For a few moments, anyways. Poll tosses in an effort to rid haze from mind as young male scolds himself for becoming so easily enchanted. In several more strides, ceil blue orbs rest on the raven figure who ensnared him moments ago. Not that he isn’t still interested. He had just gotten ahold of himself, for now.

This is his first encounter with a lady and, she is certainly a sight to behold. Poll remains elevated though, crest contracts to arch and, draw whiskered muzzle into breast. Limbs cease movement as miss takes note of him. Jesper decides to pause here and, allow her to approach at her own will. Nape relaxes slightly to lower cranium and, hopefully, makes him seem less imposing. Respiratory rate remains calm while full attention is upon sable female. Her words permeate male’s thoughts, through pricked ears, with their smooth tone and, diplomatic greeting. Own voice forms a reply to her question, with honest words, in a gentle tone. “Good day, miss. I seek my family. My mother died giving birth to me and, well, my father was never around. I would just like to know if I have any ties here.” After a brief hesitation, Jesper takes a single step towards her. Then, he introduces himself. “You can call me, Jesper. What may I call you?”

@[Deiti]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-11-2018, 05:36 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM