• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darkness is needed for light to shine - any

Leilan blinked, slightly surprised that the blue-bay male flickered out and into sight even more - though perhaps this sensitive soul was just easy to walk over. The roaning male figured that this petite stallion could use some help; too bad he wasn't in the mood. In fact, he had stepped closer and grinned at the blue-pointed male; enough to make him stumble over the name. Nih? Now, Leilan wasn't a total idiot, and 'Nih' sounded oddly familiar. His face crooked as he processed this. He had a nephew named Nihlus. Noori's kid, or one of them. But that wasn't a girl. Although... he narrowed his eyes a little at the sky-blue pointed boy. Leilan didn't think it too far a stretch, if his nephew was into boys (or boys and girls alike) then this one would have caught his eye probably.

He grins then. "Very nice to meet you too, Nuage. I'm not sure if Nihlus is one to go back to the places he visited often, if that's the same Nih. Seems more a wanderer to me, much like my sister." he pokes - not so subtly, but he wants to know if he's on the right track here. Pfft. Tied to a string, indeed. He almost feels sorry for the guy.

@[Nuage]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darkness is needed for light to shine - any - by Leilan - 03-25-2018, 06:27 AM