• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice In My Veins -[Any]
    A Gentle Flutter
    The blue mare was new to the kingdom, she had only met Amorette who recruited her. The ebony mare noted that there was plenty of equine living in the kingdom, alone once again Mura decided to venture out on her own in hopes to run into another. 

In her quest to find others who lived in Tephra she also explored the land. It was fascinating to her that the volcano kingdom, leaving its members smelling of ash, also homed trees. It was odd that it could appear dusty and full of ash in one section but green and full of life in another. She gently swayed her eyes, the branch of a tree she focused on swaying with her. She laughed to herself overjoyed with all the new items she had to test out her telekinesis.  She allowed the branch to rest and looked around, scanning the horizon. She kept her powers hidden from others, afraid of what they would think. It was hard enough being an icy blue mare, she stuck out like a sore thumb.

She traveled further into the land, continuing to look for another. Would she like the others? Would they be like Amorette? Would she run into Warrick whom Amorette said was a great leader. The better question, would Mura get along with the others? She could be hard to get along with at times and she really hoped that she could live her, she wanted to make this her permanent home. After living her whole life alone she was ready to settle down, and hopefully this Kingdom would be just that.

Mura

Messages In This Thread
    Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-03-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-15-2018, 08:04 PM