• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Birthday trait questions
    Hi! My birthday is coming up in a little over a week, and I've been thinking about my trait request. What I have come up with is this: I would like to sacrifice Bragi's horn for Charmspeech. Mind control is the closest I've come up with to a similar trait, which is a 3 space trait. I don't want the Charmspeech to be quite so powerful. The restrictions I have in mind is for it to be more of a form of persuasion. And I'd like for it to play into his namesake in that the trait will only be effective if he can phrase a command in rhyme. I think with these restrictions, it should fit into the parameters for a 2 space trait? I'd love to know boss-people's thoughts on this!

Messages In This Thread
    Birthday trait questions - by Bruja - 02-25-2018, 09:47 PM
    RE: Birthday trait questions - by Kyra - 02-26-2018, 10:03 AM
    RE: Birthday trait questions - by Bruja - 02-26-2018, 04:18 PM