• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Before I went under || Eros & Any
    She cant help but smile as Eros whispers the offer in her ear. It wasn't a date, yet it felt like it could be. The girl nods her head replying with a soft 'I'd love that.' before returning to her duties around the shop. Out of the corner of her pale eyes, she can see the two finely dressed strangers come together in quiet conversation across the way from her place at the counter.

As she watched them her hands worked to clean the counters before her shift ended. Though her muscles were set on the work her mind wandered to what she would tell her mother. If tomorrow went well she might not return to their lovely Acadian in Autumn Parks for a long time. For a moment she thought her mother might be thrilled, but deep down she knew the woman would be crushed. For so long it had just been Fae and Della on their own facing the world one step at a time... Her mother hadn't lived alone since the 80's before she had met Della's father in '87 and his death had crushed her. Would Della leave to follow her dreams cause the same heartache? If it did she might have to reconsider Sabrina's offer... Fae was worth more to the girl than any amount of money someone threw at her. 

She shook her head, moving away from the now dull spot on the once newly waxed counters.
    "Shit..."
    She mumbled running her thumb across it with a defeated sigh. Just moments ago she had been so excited about the coming day! Now she was terrified to face her own mother.
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 02-25-2018, 01:21 AM
    RE: Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 03-18-2018, 01:53 PM