• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan}
    I Hope That You Burn

As she spoke something about the hulking stallion changed. His eyes softened and filled with something that Maiven could not quite place. She stepped closer to him, her neck lowered in respect to him. The cold wind caught her wisp of a mane and forelock. Next to the giant rolling hills of the meadow she felt tiny and unsure of herself. It felt like her whole world – everything she had been so sure of – had come crumbling down around her in a mere blink of an eye. It was foolish of her to have walked off as she had, especially being in an unfamiliar territory.

”What is your name?” The giant stallion’s question drew Maiven out her insecurity and set her mind to a task. ”I will help you find them.”

”M – Maiven,” she stuttered. His promise offered very little reassurance to her. How could he help her when she’d already wandered so far from where she’d begun? She had no way of knowing which direction her family had disappeared to or which land they had been traveling to. It was an impossible quest.

Despair filled her and tears escaped out the brim of her eyelids. Her exhaustion had finally taken it’s toll on her and her emotions were overwhelming. Before she knew it her cheeks were soaked and the stallion before her was nothing but a tan and black blur.

”Are you new to Beqanna?” He asked though she barely heard his question. Her mind swirled as she fought to comprehend him.

”Beqanna?” She finally managed. ”Yes, I – I don’t know where my parents are. I turned around for a moment and then, and then they were gone! I’ve been wandering around looking for them every since! I’m afraid that I will never find them!”

Maiven

Messages In This Thread
    ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 02-24-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Durotan - 02-24-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 02-25-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Durotan - 02-28-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 02-28-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Durotan - 03-03-2018, 09:57 PM
    RE: ||Smoke And Mirrors|| {Durotan} - by Maiven - 03-04-2018, 02:02 PM