• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just as i can be so cruel; hestia

He believes he will receive what he is so very polietely is asking for. She is an enchanting little thing and Murc, despite his usual steely demeanor, has seemed to of gained interest in the dark woman. She is a slim mare with a simple black skin and flashing green eyes. Murc is surpsied to see them shine in her surprise when he drags her back to him.

Murc had expected tooth or claw to rack along his thick hide but instead he is met by fire.

The fire mare, rising, frightening, and beautiful. The man does not shy away when the heat singes the edges of his mane, the scent of burnt hair invading his nostrils. She is angry and she blazes greater than any sunrise he has ever seen. The man does not look away and nearly things he will go blind for gazing upon her until...until she settles to the earth once mare..."sparing" him, if you will.

Murc is silent when she is but a woman again, the ash of her wings returning to the rubble if the earth. He is speechless and staring but the clever girl manages to -THWACK- him back into sensible reality with the length of her tail that he has so gentle 'nibbled' up. Murc shakes his head once, twice before the heaviness of his feathered legs move him right along next to her smaller form, bumping as they shared the path. His heavy head swings over to look upon her with the slight tug of a coy smirk. "Where are we off to then?" The man muses aside the obsidian woman with her cat green eyes. "I did not expect that someone so frigid would be capable of such warmth." Murc knew must be plucking a nerve at this point but if the mare had wanted to destroy him...well, he certainly would be here to tease her as so.

The man, tall and thick as an ancient oak, would walk with this mare till she either spoke or lead him to her home. He is a determined and possibly stupid beast but he was not a coward and would not release her from his watchful eye. She was a lovely thing that roused an interest in his heavy chest...one that he had not ever felt before. The pale purple storm of his eye slide over from a time or two to make sure she was still there, still steel jawed and attempting to not smile.

MURC

just as i can be so cruel

Messages In This Thread
    just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 02-23-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Hestia - 02-24-2018, 04:03 AM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 03-09-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Hestia - 03-10-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 03-11-2018, 02:11 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Hestia - 03-11-2018, 05:05 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 03-11-2018, 05:35 PM