• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera

”I won’t tell them” she replies softly. It is an easy promise to make. And it would, hopefully, give her time to deal with these feelings that stand as a barrier between her and Kolera. Though she could just as well have said the barrier is Levi himself. ”But I will tell Krytpic about his mother. I don’t want to lies to stand between us..” Or him accusing her for keeping the truth from him. He’s old enough to not be spared such information.

If Amorette would only know what exactly was on Kolera’s mind, she surely wouldn’t be friendly with the bay mare now. Yes, there are unpleasantries that keep her mind partially occupied, but it does not make her intentions any less genuine. Just like their friendship – if you could call it that – is genuine.

But Kryptic, well, she considered him as one of her own. Loved him as such and raised him as such. She never laid the claim upon him, always having left him free to choose for himself. Even till today Amorette still watches him from afar, makes sure his is doing well and kept from harm. ”I will always look after him. You don’t have to worry about that.” And she means it. He might not be her son by blood, but she definitely cares for him as a mother.

”Make sure you’re well too?” she offers, a slight frown between her brows. She does not try to stop Kolera from leaving, but neither does the idea make her feel comfortable. Not after what she’d witnessed in Taiga.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Amorette - 02-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-02-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-05-2018, 04:23 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Amorette - 03-07-2018, 12:53 PM