• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera
    Her mind was wandering to the redwood forests as Amorette began to speak once again.  As if hearing her mothers death wasn't enough, now they had a sibling as well.  Kolera uses this as confirmation that her mother had died in childbirth.  It would remain unknown to her exactly why, and she didn't wish for the details.

Sienna eyes find the edge of the channel in the distance.  Just when she had gotten comfortable on this side of the waters something always managed to send her away.  A kind smile on her lips conceal the truest reason of her concern.  Each day after her meeting with Levi left her with a nawing suspicion that she would carry his child.  Her fear is that he did not wish to be tied down to raise the foal and she wasn't about to burden him with it.  Maybe leaving was best.

With a turn of her head back to the mare she breaks the stale silence, "Thank you for telling me Amorette.  You've been a true friend." Upon hearing that Kryptic would remain carefree she turns to head out.  A final request leaves her lips, "Please don't tell anyone where I have gone.  Not Kryptic or even Levi.  I'll be back, I promise." Eventually she wants to say.  After the foal is born and she secures a home for them, she would return for Kryptic...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Amorette - 02-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-02-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-05-2018, 04:23 PM