• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any

She does not push the topic through. Mura has been there, she knows what it had been like, and perhaps also knew how hard it was to lose your loved ones. If she doesn’t want to talk about it, it is her good right.

And who were they kidding? They switched the subject of the Reckoning for something far more interesting and definitely much cooler. There are delighted twinkles in Amorette’s dark eyes, and just like Mura’s heartbeat, Amore’s speeds up too. Her eyes move rapidly, following the now floating droplets of water. What magic is this? It ends way too quickly for her liking.

When she asked Mura what else she can do, Amorette had referred to what else was possible with telekinesis. Think how far she could mentally reach, and how big the objects were that she could lift. Or perhaps the pale blue mare could only lift fluids, like the water from just now?

But instead of that all, Mura shows a whole different trick. Amorette’s eyes widen and  her lips part in a surprised silent gasp. Instead of graceful feathers, the pale blue woman now supports a pair of impressive dragon wings. Her dark eyes move to meet Mura’s for a short moment, a smile stretching on her lips, before she steps forward. Ever so slowly Amore reaches out to let her muzzle lightly brush across the membrane, but only if Mura allows it.

”They’re beautiful!” the ebony mare says, smiling widely at her new friend. A shake of her head sends her still wet mane into the air, droplets around them, but it does not bother her. Amore barely even notices it. But it is Mura’s question that makes her really smile. ”The goddess’ has given me a gift, one that benefits all.” Or so Amorette likes to believe. ”I can heal, through fire.”

It had not always been like that. Amorette was born perfectly normal, just a plain smoky black filly. During the Reckoning she had been just like that too, just Amorette. ”It’s been a little over a year since I first discovered my ability, but I’ve learned to control it.” Her first healing had been completely unintended and surprised both herself ánd her patient.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Amorette - 03-24-2018, 01:27 PM