• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trekk.
    Their minds drift in unison along the same well-worn paths as they always have. From making sure they're both okay, to hushing reassurance, to restatements of an eternal love, to darting eyes and sinfully curling lips, to - well, read on to find out. As timeless lovers always shall, their minds drift in unison - their going is unplanned, but even in the depths of an eternal darkness, they could walk side by side without ever needing to reach out in wonder of where the other stood.

Her vivid green eyes drop shamefully as he told her the truth of his life, that she held it in the palm of her hands like a half-hatched egg. To drop him would mean his death. A former Noori might have resented him this admittance, and dropped him out of spite - but what they are most now is honest with each other, brutally, for the dishonesty had been what tore them apart at the first. So although his words make her tear up again, she squeezes him to her all the more strongly, whispering her oath to him. "I exist in your embrace alone, Trekk. I will never leave you again. Not unless it is to death - and if that is so, then I pray that it is you and I dying together of old age." Her rosebud lips pressed to the sleek skin of his neck, sealing her promise there with a kiss.

But as she pulls back, her husband catches the more needy look in her eyes with a kiss that takes her breath away. The expression vanishes from her face as their intentions grow less innocent; the muscles of her mouth work only to melt into his as sensually as possible, no thoughts given to smiling or flirting. Despite the serious topics at hand this night, with his tongue between her teeth and her lips between his, Noori loses all knowledge besides his body and hers.

The muscles between her legs clench and unclench with desire, and she flinches when his words are muttered against her mouth. "I love you too," she whimpers, drawing him to her until her breasts are pressed flat to his chest, her legs maneuvering themselves subtly until it is quite clear what she wants from him.

(As if it had never been clear before; as if they'd not known from that moment in the Jungle as he stood contemplating suicide that they would be each other's safety net. As if they'd never been able to see that the beauty of them together as one would always be more wondrous in nature than they ever could be on their own. As if they'd thought that the cure to their diseases came from another besides each other. As if the love they possessed weren't powerful enough to overcome all things - to bear all things - to hope all things - to believe all things - to endure all things.)

"You are the blood in my veins, sweetheart."
    "And I am the beating of your heart."

@[Trekk]

Messages In This Thread
    Trekk. - by Noori - 02-19-2018, 09:36 PM
    RE: Trekk. - by Trekk - 02-22-2018, 11:50 PM
    RE: Trekk. - by Noori - 03-01-2018, 12:58 AM
    RE: Trekk. - by Trekk - 03-04-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: Trekk. - by Noori - 03-13-2018, 12:37 AM
    RE: Trekk. - by Trekk - 03-29-2018, 07:02 PM
    RE: Trekk. - by Noori - 04-23-2018, 11:40 PM