• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  there is no other version of this story; kagerus
    there is a dream in the space between the hammer and the nail
    ------ the dream of about-to-be-hit, which is a bad dream
    ------------ but the nail will take the hit if it gets to sleep inside the wood forever

Show me, she says, and he is not one to deny her. Her scent still overwhelms him, the touch of her skin like some inferno, a razor’s edge from too much.
    He knows what it is, to want. What he knows less of is what to do when the wont is fulfilled, when she’s there before you, in this exquisite jungle, the world narrowed down to the heat of her gaze and the sound of hearts beating tandem.
    His mind might be blank, overwhelmed, but his body knows. It’s nothing he’s done before but no instruction manual needed, bodies together, his and hers, sun hot on his golden back.

In the moment there is a duality, another world glimpsed, where he has fingers to run across her skin, a different shape, a different mind, but it still fits with her, to her. She still feels like heaven in every reality, in every reality he meets her, touches her, worships her.

In each world, he tells her, in a voice made broken by want, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine--

After, when he is dazed and shaky – stumbling from the sensations of it all, from the multiplied worlds, he leans against her. He does not want to be without touching her.
    “You,” he says, “are a wonder.”
    He’s said it to her before. He’ll say it again. Every time, he means it.

rapt
    caius x else

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there is no other version of this story; kagerus - by rapt - 03-11-2018, 07:14 PM