• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  there is no other version of this story; kagerus
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    Yes. A single word with meanings athousand fold. A claim, even if it is a lie; a mark, even if it will fade.
    I have belonged to others... But not in this way. Not in a way that leaves my eyes rolling back in my skull, or my breath lost to the sound of his, or my body begging for something I can't even pretend to understand.

You're mine.
    "Show me."

(The dream splits, then, a duality of the mind that even I feel no power over - one thread of thought the two of us, here, pressed together in euphoria, joining in a realm free of consequences. Warm and comfortable, bodies that we belong in, sewn together in a way I would never dream possible... But dreams of this nature are not to be understood. They demand delirion - a lack of inhibition - the losing of --
    Along the other thread, we are changed, shaped differently, as I have only once been shaped before. His hair is the kind of blonde that leaves fingers powerless to its charms; his eyes the deep brown that is almost forgettable until you look again and are snagged for good. In this realm, the heat and pressure of his naked body against mine is somehow even more irresistible, delirious. There's more of him to touch, to explore, to claim as my own. It doesn't make sense, but the movements are instinctual - his hands running down my back - my nails across his spine - his tongue tracing the grooves of my throat - the way I move to meet each of his  thrusts.
    Both threads exist at once, and for now I am lost to their powers. Lost to myself.
    Lost to him.

Lost.)

Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[Rapt]
    Well, I gave you the best of both worlds :|
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there is no other version of this story; kagerus - by Kagerus - 03-04-2018, 09:48 PM