• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  there is no other version of this story; kagerus
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    I am not a giver of things, like he thinks. I am not someone to bestow or gift unto those around me. I am a taker - a puller of strings - the worst type of person there is to be, one I always resented.

And yet here I am, nose to nose with the man whose knees I forced to bend. Even if I knew his wont for kneeling, it would be no solace.

I forget about my dilemma when he lifts his gaze to meet with mine. Their depths are a swirl of other-worlds and countless dreams that are beyond even me - my breath shortens, my pupils dilate, I draw every part of him into myself with utter greed.

"My boy..."

My gaze drops under his words, eyelashes fluttering, heart doing the same. I am suddenly shy beneath his gaze, feeling its touch warmly, feeling like I am naked before his hungry eyes. Hesitantly, as if I was not the one to lead our last interactions, I reach out for him.

He is soft where I plant my lips - on his own, an exchange of breath. I look up momentarily, but quickly away again. "There's nothing I could dream that's as sweet as you..."
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there is no other version of this story; kagerus - by Kagerus - 02-27-2018, 06:23 PM