• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME]
    Tell Me Your Fate

The black appaloosa mare entered the forest, it was autumn now and the trees were all changing colors. Almost bare, winter was upon them, another year she would find herself alone. She quickly moved through the forest, finding herself enclosed by trees. She hoped to find another equine but alas she was alone, she raised her head plucking an orange leaf from its branch. Letting go of it, the leaf gently floated to the floor of the forest. now you are alone as well she mutters to herself looking back at the gaggle of leafs still perched on the branches.

She has lived on her own since her father disappeared, Porcia went off looking for him but just found herself lost and unable to find her mother again. She shook her head removing the thoughts. She allowed a whinny to escape her maw, hopeful that someone would appear. Why has no on recruited her? All the others were quickly snatched up, perhaps luck was just not on her side.

Porcia

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME] - by Porcia - 02-17-2018, 01:53 PM