• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait question
    I was awarded healing in Creator quest and I am wondering it's limitations.

1.  Is it just physical healing? Or is it capable of emotional healing as well?

2.  Is the healing complete?  If she heals a wound will a scar remain or can any evidence of the wound be erased?

3.  Does there need to be contact or can she just wish it to be?  Obviously if she is healing another players character there will need to be permissions to do so.

4.  Is healing limited to characters or can she heal environmental things as well? Animals, plants, water

I may have follow up questions Smile

Also wondering what I could do to turn her into the unicorn from her quest post?  Since she has healing now it just seems fitting for her to look the part
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi

Messages In This Thread
    Trait question - by Neo - 02-13-2018, 10:52 AM
    RE: Trait question - by Leah - 02-13-2018, 11:28 AM
    RE: Trait question - by Neo - 02-13-2018, 04:08 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Kyra - 02-13-2018, 04:33 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Neo - 02-13-2018, 04:59 PM