• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ilma, any

A little breeze goes a long way

Ah, Kagerus had already struck Ilma as a busy bee; when Solace explains that she and the spotted bay have both been covering for most of the duties lately, that would explain it very well. Listening to Solace, Ilma realizes that she has already decided that this is her place. She nods. "I would be happy to help you out with those things." she answers - especially the latter two, she thinks, although she really does think that at least once in her life she would like to meet horses of other kingdoms as well. But she does not think that she knows Hyaline well enough to go on any kind of diplomatic mission, so that is not something she will undertake easily.

When Solace mentions the Adoption Den, Ilma's face lights up. "I didn't know there was one! But I'll definitely visit the place!" she agrees - really, if not for Hyaline, she would have gone by herself still if that meant that one orphan could have a mother. Or two - she doubts she would be able to leave any newborn behind even if she could not take care of all of them by herself.

Now that she has a bit of a task and a goal, she feels like she truly belongs - like she had belonged here all her life but just did not know it. She's happy with the idea of settling here, and so she turns to the other mares with a smile. "I'll go and explore the kingdom, then. I would like to talk to both of you some more, later, but for now I think that a place to sleep is also important." she smiles sweetly, ready to make this her perfect home.

@[Solace] Figured I'd wrap things up. Sid has too much threads so she basically already had striken this one out as done xD
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-13-2018, 12:44 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-14-2018, 02:44 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-16-2018, 07:39 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-19-2018, 04:43 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-19-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-22-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-23-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 03-17-2018, 01:21 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 03-22-2018, 04:23 PM